Welcome to my website!. I am a postdoctoral researcher at University of Pennsylvania under the supervision of professor Alejandro Ribeiro. I received my Ph.D degree in electrical engineering from University of Delaware, DE, USA, and the B.Sc. and the Master’s degree in electrical engineering from Industrial University of Santander, Colombia.
My research interests are aligned naturally with geometric deep learning, where I have been recently exploiting tools from representation theory and graph limit theory for the analysis of convolutional architectures and graph neural networks. More information about my recent research is available here.
- I attended the 2021 Mathematical and Scientific Foundations of Deep Learning annual meeting
- New talk about “Algebraic Neural Networks: Stability to Deformations“, at the THEORINET retreat. [slides]
- New preprint is out: “Convolutional Filtering and Neural Networks with Non Commutative Algebras” (submitted to IEEE TSP). [link]
- New paper accepted: Our paper “Algebraic Neural Networks: Stability to Deformations” has been accepted for publication in the IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing. [link]
- Video presentation for ICASSP 2021 about the paper “Stability of Algebraic Neural Networks to Small Perturbations” is available. [video]
- My joint work with professor Alejandro Ribeiro about “Algebraic Neural Networks: Stability to Deformations” was presented at the seminar “Physics meets Machine Learning” at CERN. [video]
- New paper accepted: A. Parada-Mayorga and A. Ribeiro, “Stability of Algebraic Neural Networks to Small Perturbations” ICASSP 2021. [link]
- New talk about our work “Graphon Pooling in Graph Neural Networks” at EUSIPCO2020. [video][slides]
- New online material available about algebraic neural networks. This is a lecture part of the Penn course in Graph Neural Networks [video]
- My joint work with professor Alejandro Ribeiro about “Algebraic Neural Networks: Stability to Deformations” was presented at the Workshop on Equivariance and Data Augmentation at University of Pennsylvania, September 4, 2020. [video][slides]
- Coming soon: D. Guillot, A. Parada-Mayorga, S. Cioaba and G.R. Arce, ”Uniqueness sets in the Paley-Wiener Space of Cographs”.